Monday, June 13, 2011

Building Lyraine


It took some time, but now I can show it. My neighbourhood Lyraine is the result of intensive and time-killing work. ;)  But it is my favourite.
It isn't 100% authentic, mainly medieval/fantasy. Now I'm busy building the harbour-district.



left hill: the pagan-district
left coast: the habour-district(not yet built)
center hill: the castle of the Goldadler (translate literally Goldeagle)
center: the Town Lyraine
right hill: the Mine and stone pit
right coast: small farmingland, houses of the farm workers and Gypsy Camp

The town Lyraine. Latest photo. 

June 27, 2011

July 14, 2011
July 31, 2011


Habour-district. It isn't that much fun building this grey and dirty place...



I decided to re-build the castle of the Wintersteins. My comp complains about it to loud ;)
I also rebuilded the libary in the town.

 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment